Senior Product Marketing Manager at MineralTree
Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2020, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech enabling over 2,000 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
MineralTree is searching for a Product Marketing Manager to be the voice of value and differentiation for our integrated payables and payments offerings. This individual will work hand in glove with our Product Management, Sales, and Marketing teams to deliver messaging, positioning, content, and enablement that entices and excites multiple audiences, including prospects, existing customers, and bank partners. This role also affords the opportunity to further establish your personal brand by through thought leadership presentations, webinars, and content.
- Within 1 month you will develop working knowledge of our integrated payables and payments offerings
- Within 2 months you will develop an enablement and communications plan for our bank partners
- Within 3 months you will independently manage at least one launch for your product line
- Within 4 months you will proactively develop thought leadership themes and content
- Become an expert in our integrated payables and payments offerings; craft messaging and positioning that maps buyers’ pain to MineralTree’s differentiation.
- Manage product releases/launches for your product line, working as part of a cross-functional team to develop the required messaging, content, and enablement.
- Own sales enablement for our direct sales team and bank partners, keeping them up to date with the latest product capabilities while delivering tools to increase sales effectiveness.
- Serve as the marketing lead for our bank partners, driving enablement while coordinating marketing and demand gen programs with support from the marketing team.
- Act as a SME for the Content team, helping to build a roadmap of payments-related content and supporting the delivery of blogs, white papers, webinars, and thought-leadership materials.
- Continuously monitor, analyze, and craft responses to market and competitive developments.
- Work closely with product management to bring the voice of the market to the product roadmap.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7+ years’ experience in a product marketing role for an Enterprise Software or SaaS company, preferably in a category selling to the finance function (e.g., AP, AR, ERP, B2B payments)
- SaaS agile development experience preferred
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.