Senior Product Marketing Manager, Employee Cloud at Toast (Remote)
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Toast Product Marketing team is responsible for connecting the sales, product, and marketing teams by gathering market insights to inform product development and bringing new products to market through customer segmentation, value-based messaging, sales knowledge transfer, and cross-functional marketing activation. This is a high-impact role that will offer substantial senior leadership exposure and the opportunity to drive long-term shareholder value.
In this role, you will help build the go-to-market strategy for our Toast Payroll product. In this role, you will lead key projects relating to product positioning and messaging, sales enablement, and qualitative and quantitative insights from customer and market research. The ideal candidate is a team player, enjoys playing a significant role in setting company strategy, has experience launching new products and building GTM processes, and excels in a growing environment.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Partner closely with the Senior Director of Product Marketing for Toast Payroll & Team Management and other go-to-market leaders to develop and execute strategic and operational plans driving growth across multiple channels.
- Lead efforts to iterate and improve go-to-market processes for existing and new products or releases, including positioning, packaging, pricing, and incentives
- Align and influence cross-functional teams around go-to-market strategy to influence business unit goals
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and key messaging to be used in product development and marketing campaigns.
- Leverage data to unearth insights into buyer needs and market opportunities to inform new marketing, sales, and product strategies.
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to improve sales productivity through product knowledge transfer, seller collateral, and value-based talk tracks.
- Develop sales and marketing experiments to test hypotheses and inform GTM strategy.
- Plan, create, and publish consumer-facing content featuring our team management solutions, such as one-pagers, blog posts, website copy, and more.
- Lead efforts to iterate and improve GTM processes
- Become the market expert on the payroll and employee landscape; Actively shadow sales teams, interview customers and prospects to inform campaigns, content, and positioning strategies
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Proven experience in a fast-paced, diverse environment that includes influencing senior leadership
- Background can span sales, marketing, product management, customer success, operational roles or strategy consulting
- Strong writer, presenter, and verbal communicator; Ability to build compelling storylines and recommendations based in both quantitative and qualitative data to compel action
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail to ensure deadlines are met both internally and externally
- Comfortable navigating an environment where change is expected and seeks to create certainty by applying process and organization, aligning with overall business strategy.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]