Senior Product Marketing Manager (Data Management & Analytics)
- You’ll ensure that the value of our foundational KyruusOne data management platform and Analytics solution are well defined, documented and understood by key internal and external stakeholders, including Kyruus’ commercial and other functional teams, current and prospective customers, and channel partners.
- Your typical day includes developing crisp, differentiated positioning for the KyruusOne data management platform and Analytics solution.
- You’ll help to drive internal and external promotion of the Kyruus products to ensure consistent positioning and understanding of the Kyruus value proposition.
- You’ll serve as a data management and analytics subject matter expert for both internal and external stakeholders.
- You’ll spearhead quarterly marketing campaigns and produce associated content, such as webinars and white papers.
- You’ll create and maintain compelling collateral and web content to promote our products and drive demand generation, in partnership with the Demand Generation team.
- You’ll meet with Sales regularly to understand market trends, health system challenges, and develop informed sales enablement resources.
- You’ll partner with Product Management to understand our product offerings and inform our messaging. You’ll also partner with Clinical Services to inform our messaging around provider engagement strategy and services.
- You’ll organize market research programs to support thought leadership and lead generation efforts as well as product roadmap planning.
- You’ll report to the Director, Product Marketing in the Product Marketing department within the Marketing division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll excel at communication and collaboration across cross-functional teams to support your primary responsibilities and champion Kyruus’ value proposition internally.
- Coordinate marketing efforts across the organization and solidify external messaging and positioning within the market.
- Lead external marketing efforts through webinars, white papers, research papers, sales decks and case studies.
- Lead internal marketing efforts through the creation and rollout of competitive intel training, positioning documents, and datasheets.
- Manage new product launches, including leading cross-functional launch teams and go-to-market strategy.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- Coordinate and work with the Sales and Product departments to understand and train the teams on market trends, understanding the needs of both the health system and providers.
- Work with our customers and vendor partners preparing webinars, case studies, customer councils and forums.
- Create touchpoints with prospects through demand generation activity.
- Inform other department heads and teams about marketing initiatives.
- Create an inclusive environment where your team and peers feel motivated to succeed.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You drive go-to-market strategy, complete product launch deliverables, and drive market demand for our growing product solutions.
- You are partnering with Customer Success and Account Management to publish case studies and share customer success stories.
- Your integrated marketing campaigns drive pipeline growth, velocity, and brand awareness.
- Cross-functional teams look to you for insights on market demand and the value proposition we offer our health system customers and consumer end users.
- The Senior Product Marketing Manager will have ample opportunities to grow and develop within this role, potentially taking on greater responsibilities as we further build out our solutions and expand into new markets.
- Kyruuvians in the Senior Product Marketing Manager role can move in a linear career path to Director, Product Marketing. The next step in the process is Senior Director, Product Marketing.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.