Dynatrace is changing the rules of software intelligence, so we’re looking for game-changing people. Big thinkers and doers that constantly push to the next level. Joining Dynatrace means being part of the team that has gone way beyond Application Performance Monitoring and is building businesses in DevOps, Cloud Automation, Infrastructure Monitoring, Digital Experience, Business Analytics and Application Security, whew! While we are proud of our success to date, we’re just getting started, and we need focused, dedicated team players to help us get there. Come join us.
As a senior product marketing manager at Dynatrace, you will be responsible for driving marketing strategy, messaging, go-to-market plans and sales enablement for one or more of our product lines. You will be the expert in buyers, their challenges, how they buy and their buying criteria, and will use that knowledge to create and deliver outstanding content, enable the sales team, and to ensure successful and consistent execution of product launches.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial. You will collaborate closely across the marketing organization including demand generation, campaign management and field marketing teams to ensure effective and consistent messaging. Selected candidate will work with product management and field sales teams to identify and prioritize messaging, tools and content to support sales and product launch processes.
- Drive development of key messages that resonate with target buyers’ new releases and campaigns.
- Develop and manage go-to-market product launch plans.
- Work closely with campaign team to define and support strategic marketing plans that are aligned with product line objectives.
- Create sales tools to ensure that direct and indirect sales channels are able to effectively and consistently deliver the right messages to our target buyers.
- Perform buyer and market research to understand industry trends and ensure resonant messages and effective marketing strategy.
- Define, develop and deliver quality content that can be leveraged in marketing and sales activities and thought leadership.
- Ensure Dynatrace products are represented consistently and effectively on the Dynatrace website and all other customer-facing materials.
- Effectively communicate project status, issues and results.
- Work closely with the product management teams to identify market opportunities and define market leading products
- BA or BS degree in business, engineering, computer science or related
- MBA preferred
- 5 + years’ experience in B2B software product marketing
- Background and industry knowledge with enterprise SaaS solutions preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills
- Proven track record of developing strong and innovative content
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- High energy and strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage several projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to ramp up quickly with detailed technical content, and to stay current with new product developments
- Competitive compensation and benefits (annual fitness reimbursement, online therapy program, employee discounts, etc.)
- Access to 155K personal & professional development courses through Udemy for Business
- Regus flexible office space membership
- Yearly Volunteer Time Off hours
- Monthly virtual office stipend
- Open door to various Employee Resource Groups
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, 11x magic quadrant leading company
- Continued education assistance and more
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.