Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
What You Will Do:
- As part of the Integrated Marketing Team you will collaborate with team members across product management, channels, creative, technology, and pricing groups, as well as with agencies; Serve as main point of contact for channels including site, display, email, affiliate, search, print, social, and PR
- Support bringing strategic product category integrated marketing plans and roadmaps to life across locales, purchase funnel, and full customer experience
- Build global marketing calendars to align integrated marketing plans
- Help identify market and consumer data to build and manage cohesive and meaningful marketing plans for the categoryStay on top of market trends and assist identifying new market opportunities
- Optimize channels and plans by mapping assets to strategic objectives and desired customer experience across all touch points
- Recommend optimizing processes and interaction models to ensure efficiency and alignment across teams
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of key metric performance to define goals and utilize complex data to measure and optimize performance of campaigns and categories
- Support in writing creative briefs, reviewing creative, gathering cross-functional feedback, giving objective feedback, and ensuring inspired creative is delivered
- Partner with product teams in understanding and informing roadmap of future products and services; Partner with brand team to understand and inform brand strategic direction as it relates to the product categories you work on
- 2-5 years of proven experience in e-commerce marketing
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to balance multiple complex projects at once
- Ability to think analytically and use data to make informed recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting; Comfortable working in highly cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – in particular Excel and PowerPoint
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or other related fields
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- High levels of access and visibility throughout the organization; Widespread impact and influence working with cross-functional teams
- Collaboration with talented and ambitious individuals across the globe!
- Opportunity for career growth and personal development
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.