Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
As Acquia’s Sr. Marketing Operations Specialist you are responsible for enabling our global marketing programs through a fully optimized technology and database infrastructure. You will take the lead on managing scalable processes and cross-functional initiatives to ensure we integrate and implement innovative marketing technology to maximize our revenue pipeline. Working closely with Sales operations and Business Intelligence counterparts, you’ll also take the lead to ensure we grow and maintain a clean and optimized GA account, wide net & campaign multitouch analytic reporting through the funnel.
- Build and maintain Salesforce reports and dashboards; Provide analytic evaluations
- Manage strategy, design and implementation of ABM tool, 6Sense
- Manage integrations between 6Sense and Salesforce, Acquia Campaign Studio and any future technology
- Campaign organization/management to ensure tracking through the funnel
- Document and manage clearly defined criteria for success and return on investment for each channel and campaign program through the funnel
- Audit utilization and performance of all tech stack components
- Troubleshoot issues, work closely with Sales Ops to identify and correct points of failure
- Ongoing maintenance/data hygiene of contact and lead database via Acquia Campaign Studio
- Provide governance / compliance recommendations and support
- Audit ABM programs, targeted lists, and more for quality standards
- Implement projects to augment data as necessary
- Provide insights from predictive scoring, contact engagement and lead status to sales and marketing teams for program enhancement
- Conduct company wide enablement sessions on marketing best-practices and ensure adoption of new and existing marketing tools within the organization by the internal marketing team.
Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelors’ Degree required or equivalent work experience in a related field
- 2+ years of project management experience and Marketing experience
- Proven track record in delivering projects from the internal kickoff through launch
- Experience and a proven track record of success creating change within teams to increase efficiency and project quality
- Demonstrated ability to set expectations and enforce adherence to process
- Strong communication skills with various personality types
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Experience with project management software, preferably JIRA
- Advanced Experience with Salesforce and Acquia Campaign Studio or related marketing automation platform
- Familiarity and experience with additional marketing technologies such as Workbench, Zoom webinars, Outreach, InsideView, EverString, Jira, Ringlead, Salesforce, DOMO, and 6Sense or similar ABM tools.
- Familiarity with system integration principles and experience troubleshooting points of failure between various marketing technologies
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.