Date: Jan 5, 2021
Location: Waltham, MA, US, 02451
Who We Are:
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on creating customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. The Vistaprint Corporate Solutions team creates self-service platforms for small to mid size businesses, allowing them to provide an in-house digital storefront for up to 40,000 unique products. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
The Senior Marketing Operations Specialist will work closely with our operations and sales team while managing our marketing automation tooling (Marketo), optimizing existing automated nurture programs, and executing seasonal campaigns and promotional calendar to target audiences. We keep the customer at the center of everything we do, favor a strong balance of analytical and creative thinking, and consistently strive to deliver the utmost value for our customers and the Vistaprint business overall.
What You Will Do:
- Execute & supervise our email campaigns, including automated nurture programs, weekly promotional emails, product updates, and more!
- Act as the primary internal advisor/specialist on continuously improving data intake, including list cleansing, list uploads, and overall marketing database integrity and cleanliness.
- Use Marketo and Salesforce to provide ongoing metrics in support of marketing campaign efficiency.
- Work closely with our operations team to improve and optimize the lead management process and automation, ensuring timely distribution of leads to the sales team and provide accurate database segmentation.
- Partner with marketing & creative managers to analyze and optimize programs' performance – lead scoring rules, campaign performance, and optimization of lead flows – to help craft future marketing strategies.
- Experience with Web-based CMS/marketing automation tools (Marketo experience preferred, Salesforce experience required) and knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with marketing campaign analytics.
- Data-driven marketer; highly analytical, organized, and detail-oriented, self-starter.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- 2+ years of marketing experience.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.