Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and the fastest-growing Edtech company in the United States, is looking for a dedicated Senior Marketing Manager to join the growing team in our Newton, MA location.
Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Marketing, you’re both strategic and hands-on. You can see the big picture, yet you skillfully manage projects from concept to completion. You thrive when working independently to create programs that not only drive leads but also educate and delight our clients. Above all, you have a “get-stuff-done” attitude, bringing positivity and passion to your work every day. And it’s contagious.
- Manage wide-ranging partnership marketing initiatives including, but not limited to, content creation and event management.
- Support sales (BDRs and Directors) in the outreach process to improve the lead conversion rates at each stage of the funnel.
- Track, manage and report on integrated demand generation campaigns.
- Collaborate with sales, account management, and marketing team members to ensure world-class marketing materials are produced for general advertising, web content, emails, graphics, videos, and case studies.
- Coordinate tradeshow attendance at partner events with the support of our Marketing Specialist.
- Partner with our clients as the external face of our marketing organization to create insightful customer case studies and compelling testimonials.
- BA/BS in Marketing or related degree, with 5-10 years of experience driving successful lead generation programs for enterprise software/tech companies.
- Deep expertise in planning, evaluating, executing, and measuring campaign performance.
- Experience managing and analyzing campaigns across Pardot and Salesforce.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed team player with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and stay focused.
- Proven ability to build relationships across a number of stakeholders including sales, operations, account management, and product marketing.
- Passion for thinking of new ways to reach and engage our audience.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience with Adwords, Google Analytics and WordPress is a plus.
- Interest in supporting tradeshow management for our partner events.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package, providing full coverage for health and dental premiums for both individuals and families. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, a flexible work schedule, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
Examity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.