Senior Marketing Manager, NA Partnerships & Activations - US Remote at Vista
Vista's Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers - and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers' needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we're here to grow and build the Vista brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
The NA Marketing team, a regional function within the North American line of business, manages integrated marketing efforts across both US and Canada. Collaborating directly with global functions, we partner cross functionally with many teams (marketing, creative, pricing, technology, finance, data & analytics) to deliver the best experience for our customers. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are passionate about delivering value. We know our customers' needs, and seek to exceed their expectations. We're here to grow and build the Vista brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every NA customer.
What You Will Do:
As the Senior Manager, NA Partnerships & Activations, you will focus on bringing Vista's values and strategic objectives to life through marketing partnerships, as well as brand and community activations within the North American region. We are looking for an innovative thinker who can help activate current key partnerships as well as proactively develop new opportunities to target customers at the national and hyper local level, collaborating closely with our global counterparts along the way.
- Identify ways to reach brand and performance objectives in the NA region through marketing partnerships, activations, and community-building initiatives.
- Formulate an NA roadmap and learning agenda, and ensure delivery of key insights. This will encompass both national opportunities as well as leading discussions with key stakeholders on our evolution to a more hyper local marketing approach.
- Partner directly with global marketing counterparts to identify and bring these efforts to life, influencing marketing budgets and campaign strategy in order to ensure delivery against local market objectives
- Help activate existing partnerships from start to finish, working directly with internal teams on deliverables as well as managing relationships with external stakeholders.
- Work directly with creative on developing assets and ensure on time delivery to partners
- Work with global marketing, creative, brand, and channel teams to develop and bring campaign work to life
- Work with key stakeholders across customer research and analytics teams to effectively measure impact of partnership and activation efforts
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 8+ years of marketing experience, including managing marketing and brand partnerships
- A combination of strong organizational and project management skills coupled with a creative and innovative attitude
- Track record of delivering impactful campaigns across various marketing channels
- Strong sense of ownership, steadfast curiosity, and a strong bias towards action
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; Ability to effectively interface and influence at all levels and with external partners
- Ability to formulate strategy but also dig in and execute detailed activations
- Experience planning and successfully activating through in person or virtual events
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related fields
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vista's CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably's Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vista offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Merchandising, Manager, Project Manager, Work from Home, Retail, Management, Research, Technology, Contract