Senior Marketing Campaigns Manager at Immersive Labs (Greater Boston Area, MA)
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive inclusive culture
Collaborative people that create ingenious solutions
We're a game-changing team building a game-changing platform
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, announced funding of more than $180 million and been voted a Best place to work for the last 3 years running! We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations Citi, Pfizer and Humana to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
As the Senior Marketing Campaigns Manager, you will develop meaningful and thoughtful marketing programs driving the awareness, engagement, and conversion of customers and prospects. These activities include the strategic development and execution of content syndication, email campaigns, online webinars, and other demand generation programs. Cross-collaboration with the SDR and Sales teams, as well as the global marketing team, will be essential to succeed in this role.
You’ll be joining a growing marketing team and will help to define a new category of Cyber Workforce Resilience. This is a new role, so you’ll have the chance to define it and grow based upon your success.
We are a team of high-performing, metrics-driven content creators, social media and market influencers, digital strategists, and conversion specialists. We are motivated by challenges and get excited to solve complex problems in creative and innovative ways. We love to laugh, have fun and are passionate about our company, our products, and our mission.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Demonstrate success in the creation, execution, and optimization of marketing campaigns, delivering to campaign objectives
- Own and manage demand marketing outbound motions including webinars, database marketing, content syndication, virtual events, etc. to achieve lead funnel and pipeline goals
- Connect with vendors to negotiate and secure the best rate of services needed for the campaign(s)
- Engage stakeholders through the entire campaign journey to ensure input, alignment, and understanding of the campaign strategy, approach and progress
- Develop, track and report on campaign objectives, targets, tactics, and metrics, and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive customer acquisition success
- Initiate and manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel
- Develop and manage quarterly GTM marketing programs calendar
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap - you don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Extensive and proven experience in a B2B software marketing function
- Proficiency with marketing and sales systems like Marketo, Hubspot and Salesforce
- Ability to build and communicate marketing strategies, and partner with resources to design, build and execute campaigns
- Strong analytical skills to measure and optimize marketing investment and campaign effectiveness
- Comprehensive knowledge of the rapidly changing digital marketing landscape and the latest online marketing, campaign, and content strategies
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Ability to think strategically, juggle multiple programs simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and execute with attention to detail
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Drive - We are innovators and market-creators, constantly moving forward to achieve results in support of our mission.
- Inclusive - We are passionate about creating an environment of inclusion and respect for our employees, customers and partners, everyone has opportunities to thrive.
- Customer Obsessed - We seek to develop deep relationships with our customers to help them achieve their business outcomes.
- One Team - We are a talented global team working together to achieve our vision.
If you would like to read more about what you can expect from our recruitment process, you can visit our dedicated interview process page.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms
Find out more about life at Immersive Labs https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.