Senior Marketing Associate, TV
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be a continuous game-changer.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Senior Marking Associate to support the management of multiple marketing channels with a focus on Television. Within the highly collaborative Growth Marketing team, you will assist in the development and execution of strategy and media plans to reach target KPIs. Sound good? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Marketing Associate:
- You will develop of present media plans to internal team for approval.
- Research, analyze, and maintain a record of trends that influence media buying.
- You’ll build a test and learn agenda, analyze results, and make recommendations for optimized plans.
- Negotiate best prices for media to execute campaigns efficiently.
- Supervise and monitor media schedules, ensuring clearance and delivery.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have at least 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- You have experience with Advanced TV/OTT media buying or planning.
- Willingness to multitask; maintain role flexibility.
- Strong organizational, analytical, verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- A familiarity with the fantasy sports or gambling is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.