We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
The DraftKing team is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter to join the team and make an immediate impact heading into the NFL Season. The ideal candidate is an effective communicator, results driven, and has a collaborative spirit. As a Senior Marketing Associate on the CRM team, you will support the planning and management of the integrated marketing calendar for DraftKings’ Daily Fantasy Sports product.
What you’ll do as a Senior Marketing Associate:
- Design, develop, and send channel communications, including emails, app pushes, and web pushes.
- Monitor and report on channel and campaign performance regularly and use these insights to inform the marketing calendar strategy.
- Collaborate closely with the creative team to continually optimize creative and testing treatments.
- Research industry best practices and new techniques to continuously look for new ways to improve our marketing efforts in these channels.
What skills you will use:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or an analytical field.
- 2-5 years of experience in ecommerce marketing (minimum 1 year of channel marketing experience).
- Analytical and process-oriented, proficient in Excel, and comfortable working with large data sets to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience working with SQL is a plus—willingness to learn required.
- Proven experience as a self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.