• 4+ years experience with paid user acquisition at scale on multiple channels including paid social
• Strong experience with analytics and tracking tools
• A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
• The ability to work with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
• You should be comfortable working in a small team and a fast-paced environment
• Experience in mobile user acquisition or in the travel industry
• Knowledge of MMPs (AppsFlyer), Amplitude, Smartly
• Experience using SQL
About the job
We’re looking for an individual to join our team to lead user acquisition on our Fintech vertical.
We did about $1B in sales last year and are weathering the COVID storm better than one would expect. Even in these challenging times, we're actually capturing market share and will be significantly YoY positive on revenue. Now we need to lay the groundwork for a growth-centric year in 2021 by building a great team that can help us compete with the travel giants.
We owe our success, in large part, to a proprietary suite of data-driven and risk-based financial services that we have developed that complement a customer's trip-purchasing experience. One example is Price Freeze, where our customers are able to purchase a financial option in the app to lock in any price that they see, on any item, for as short as 1 hour or as long as 21 days with Hopper taking the risk on the other side of the trade. As the Senior User Acquisition Manager on Fintech, you’ll help us grow products like price freeze, auto buy and others to millions of users.
You might be a fit for the role if you’re excited about leading the growth of one Hopper’s fastest-growing and most competitively unique business lines, owning and growing your own budget, and working in close collaboration with a cross-functional team of marketers, engineers, creatives and data analysts.
- Deploy seven-figure marketing budgets and acquire millions of installs for an app loved and used by travelers around the world
- Create, manage and scale user acquisition campaigns on different channels like Facebook, Tiktok, Snapchat, Google, influencers, etc.
- Make and test new creatives to improve performance across all of our new channels in collaboration with our creative team
- Track and report on campaign performance using advanced LTV and cohorts analysis. Uncover growth and optimization opportunities with your own queries and reports
- Sort through well-known and unconventional user acquisition channels and set up tests to measure how well they perform and scale. Come up or discuss new test ideas for existing or new channels and campaigns
- Collaborate with the data science, product and engineering teams on tracking, product features and finding new user segments to target
- Help improve the Hopper Ads Engine, our in-house marketing automation platform built on top of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Twitter, Appsflyer and Pinterest marketing APIs
- Represent Hopper and lead the mobile travel industry in all things UA. Work hand in hand with the travel teams at Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Google (amongst many others) to make of Hopper an example to follow
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- WeWork All Access Pass OR Work-from-home stipend
- Entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits and taking risks is everyday business
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
- Access to a 401k
More about Hopper
Today, Hopper is best known as a travel app. We're going to do about $1B in sales this year and weathered the COVID storm better than anyone expected. We just raised $170M from Goldman Sachs and Capital One, and inked a deal to be the exclusive travel provider for Capital One Travel.
We owe our success, in large part, to a proprietary suite of data-driven and risk-based financial services that we have developed that complement a customer's trip-purchasing experience. One example is Price Freeze, where our customers are able to purchase a financial option in the app to lock in any price that they see, on any item, for as short as 1 hour or as long as 21 days with Hopper taking the risk on the other side of the trade.
Now we're laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2021 by adding great people to our team who can help us compete with the travel giants.