Senior Manager of User Acquisition
DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
DraftKings is looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Manager of User Acquisition. The role will be responsible for managing and developing our mobile app and web display acquisition channels. You will be managing a multi million dollar budget and lead direct reports.
- Acquire new customers via DraftKings’s display channels, managing to aggressive efficiency and acquisition goals.
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts
- Conduct thorough analysis to derive new findings to greatly optimize display marketing campaigns to acquire new and engaged users.
- Effectively collaborate with different teams including creative, legal, analytics, and product to drive projects that will advance the channel.
- Find and/or develop creative and innovative solutions for acquisition and be able to make necessary enhancements to drive added value.
- Manage relationships with external partners.
- Develop weekly, monthly, and daily reporting on performance for the channel.
- 5-7+ years in mobile user acquisition or performance marketing and ad buying experience
- 5+ years in conducting analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI including A/B testing alternatives
- Strong experience in media buying through a DSP with a goal of hitting efficiency goals
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to learn and understand creative development
- Experience developing, planning and executing marketing campaigns, along with end-to-end performance analysis and campaign reporting
- Manage fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly organized manner on schedule and on budget
- Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong quantitative skills, SQL skill a plus.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Economics, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related degree.