Senior Manager, Paid Search
ezCater is the world's largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We're backed by $320 million in venture funding and valued at over $1 billion. Our mission is to power the world's catering, and we'll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
As our Senior Manager, Paid Search, you'll help us drive customer demand and engagement via paid search platforms. You'll be responsible for developing, executing and optimizing our multi-million paid search program holistically across campaigns and platforms.
What you'll do:
- Expand our reach by increasing impression share and leveraging audience data
- Improve our program efficiency by working with the analytics team to improve data and adjust bids algorithmically to drive conversions within our LTV/CAC guidelines.
- Manage and optimize the customer experience for relevancy in an effort to improve quality score, increase conversions while reducing costs.
- Work to support the international team, transferring knowledge from the program here to the local teams.
- Manage a team of go getters, with the growth mindset that see the goals and find ways to achieve them.
- 5-7 years experience in paid search with a good understanding of new technologies
- Passion for growth and ability to move fast
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Experience managing people, and working with analysts and data scientists to set and achieve goals
- Experience working with popular keyword tools and technical implementations
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate the program successfully across the organization
What you'll get from us:
Importantly, you'll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. You'll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, you'll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here's what else you'll get: Market salary, stock options you'll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.