The Klaviyo Marketing Team is responsible for driving growth and awareness, while telling the story of how Klaviyo empowers businesses to grow, thrive and engage with customers. The team is a fast-growing, high-impact group that works cross-functionally with key business stakeholders, touching every corner of the organization. A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, unique knack for creative brand building and clever problem solving, coupled with the ability to juggle multiple priorities, define this team. This critical role on the team will require a deep understanding of how to serve as an air-traffic controller for the Brand Marketing function. You have several years of marketing operations experience and have an in-depth understanding of campaigns, go-to-market processes, creative dependencies, resources, and budget management. You’ve managed operations for large-scale campaigns and launches and are known for your ability to manage a project from start-to-finish, and have the skills to run analysis on campaign performance to share with your team. You also must have fabulous organizational skills to keep the Brand Marketing team running smoothly and ensure projects are delivered seamlessly, on-budget and on-time.
This is a unique opportunity to help build our global brand and be a part of a company changing how businesses grow and connect with their customers.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Provide strategic thought partnership to the VP of Brand & Comms and Executive Creative Director setting the vision/processes that enable Klaviyo to execute its brand mission, objectives and creative strategies globally
- Maintain a master project list and schedule. Provide weekly status reporting across all projects. Responsible for creation and management of workflow and production of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work closely with creative PMs and other marketing disciplines to drive the work to meet marketing plan deliverables.
- Responsible for oversight, management, and analysis of brand marketing dates and gates. Set deadlines to deliver materials for timely and consistent global execution.
- Executive producer on any projects that are deemed business critical – global summits, technology projects, and key launches.
- Drive and deliver global brand marketing calendar ( 3 year, 1 year, season)
- Schedule and plan all key brand marketing and creative meetings (team meetings, campaign kick-offs, etc.)
- Drive annual brand planning process and goal alignment
- Top Line view of all GTM deliverables and track against calendar timeline.
- Build a robust infrastructure for the development and distribution of assets from HQ to regions.
- Track regional plan activation to insure we are delivering on our commitments and goals. Conduct regular sessions with global regions to ensure they are getting what they need.
- Maintain creative budget with Executive Creative Director, including vendor management to maximize budgetary dollars
- Compile and analyze results after each key campaign or launch to improve plans and strategies
- Drive functional accountabilities and on time delivery of all projects
- Route materials to key stakeholders. Collect and organize feedback and manage change requests for routed materials
- Provide process and standardized tools to drive consistency and improve effectiveness
Who You Are
- 7+ years project management experience or creative producing experience. Experience producing global campaigns, managing stakeholders and working with cross functional partners.
- Resilient: you thrive under pressure and in a deadline driven environment. You possess the ability to manage through change and remain flexible in a dynamic work environment.
- Inclusive: deeply experienced in collaborating with others across difference.
- Leader: act as a thought leader, build trusted relationships, influence decisions and drive urgency on critical priorities.
- Emotionally intelligent: high level of self-awareness, empathy, and interpersonal skill
- Strategic: able to think big picture and drive work accordingly
- Strong Communicator: excellent communication and presentation skills
- Inspirational leadership, team builder and team player.
- Ability to be flexible within the job to ensure the best processes/systems for smooth completion of all projects.
- Capable of streamlining, improving and trouble-shooting process.
- Able to work well under pressure and deadlines. Available to work occasional after-hours in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with a variety of personality types and cultural backgrounds.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
- Strong writing, communication and negotiation skills.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.