Senior Manager, Marketing Operations & Growth at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
As the Sr. Manager of Marketing Operations and Growth, you will be responsible for owning and expanding the impact of the Marketing Technology stack as a key lever to drive efficiency across the customer journey. The ideal candidate will have experience implementing large scale technology (including Marketing Automation and Attribution tools), creating and managing workflows and system integrations, driving data management across teams, and leveraging technology cross functionally to improve SLAs, conversion rate, and ultimately ARR.
You’re a perfect fit if you love using data to make a business case, can easily navigate ambiguity, and view success as seeing a tangible connection between your work and the revenue of the business.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Work with Marketing Leadership & Director of Growth Marketing to define and prioritize technology efficiency gains across marketing programs.
- Own and proactively extend Marketing’s technology stack to become best-in-class in driving improved efficiency, conversion and scale.
- Establish and update MarTech onboarding and continuing education programs to drive adoption and efficiency inside and outside of Marketing.
- Own and develop our Marketing Operations Center of Excellence framework, intake process, tracking, and effective execution and partnership across Marketing.
- Work cross functionally with technical leaders across Web/dev, Centralized Operations, Business Systems, and Business Intelligence to prioritize, execute and unblock key initiatives.
- Work cross functionally with funnel stakeholders to improve and create processes for lead capture, management, scoring, assignment and optimization.
- Maintain data within Marketing systems with an eye on database growth, contact and account enrichment, data governance, and quality, as well as vigilant attention to data security and compliance.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Certified Marketo Expert/Champion
- Hands-on experience with SFDC, Drift, Bizible, and 2-3 other deeply integrated marketing/sales technologies
- 7-10 years of experience in Marketing Operations and Demand Generation including
- 3-5 years of program ownership experience with a focus on demand generation, upsell or cross sell with measurable impact
- 3-5 years leading a Marketing Operations function
- Strong project management skills, priority-setting capability, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency with system integration principles, experience troubleshooting points of system failure
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis. Looker experience is a plus.
- Ability to effectively develop and build new functional and operational processes.
- Experience with SiriusDecisions and / or Agile Marketing is a plus
*Bread puns encouraged but not required