Senior Manager, Growth Marketing at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is seeking a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to drive the funnel strategy for high value and emerging segments by building the acquisition and testing roadmap, establishing key metrics, scaling systems, and identifying ways to improve conversion throughout the funnel. You will be responsible for effectively activating teams within and outside of marketing to hit funnel goals while also driving funnel demand with your own initiatives.
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven marketing professional who has a unique ability to coordinate a program, could double as a Marketing Ops pro, and is delighted by data. The ideal candidate is a full stack marketer who is looking to build funnels from the ground up, can easily switch gears between goal setting, executing, and driving cross-functional buy-in. This is a perfect opportunity for you to make a mark at a rapidly growing company!
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Drive new product or segment strategic roadmap that allows Toast to scale and drive efficiency throughout the funnel
- Digging into data to uncover opportunity areas, establish baselines, establish goals and effectively track tests with little cross functional support
- Identify gaps in data infrastructure and partner cross functionally to roadmap and execute on path to ideal state while still identifying short term wins
- Build or partner to create effective Marketing/Sales tactics to improve top of funnel demand and middle of the funnel conversion
- Build from the ground up new marketing levers and rapidly operationalize top performers into evergreen programs
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience with a broad array of Marketing channels, including, but not limited to, SEM and Paid Social, CRO, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, and more.
- Experience with Salesforce and business intelligence tools like Looker or Tableau
- Testing methodology: can build an MVP with little to no technical debt and always has eye on path to scale
- Deep understanding of funnel measures (LTV to CAC, MQL to Opp, etc.) and how those translate to initiative and business success
- Track record of building strong partnerships across the organization
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Marketo Certified is a plus
*Bread puns encouraged but not required