Vista's Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers - and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers' needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we're here to grow and build the Vista brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
As a Senior Manager, Global Email Marketing, you will be responsible for leading a large team to develop campaign and customer strategies across North America and International markets that increase customer engagement, drive retention, and LTV. On the front lines of our journey to customer-centricity, you will leverage personalization and relevancy to deliver the most unforgettable customer experience in email in support of our upper-level organizational objective to become a partner for small businesses across the world.
What You Will Do :
- Lead the transformation of Vista's global email marketing program in support of a best in class, audience-centric, highly personalized program by establishing a templatized automated framework and process that supports our high bar of creative expression and delivers relevant customer communications and long-term customer value and engagement
- Lead a large global team of marketing managers and specialists in a matrixed environment to strategize, develop and deliver best in class data-driven email marketing strategy and roadmap plans across 15+ global markets
- Forecast expectations, manage channel P&L, closely monitor and provide regular performance updates across various KPIs with a focus on story-telling/ drawing conclusions from data and levering these insights to optimize program strategy and campaign plans
- Work in partnership with Country Directors, Go-to-Market, Brand, CRM and Creative teams to create engaging email strategies in support of upper-level organizational and channel priorities that deliver value, exceed KPI expectations and deliver industry-leading customer experiences
- Develop a channel roadmap that delivers value and delights the customer; ensure a strong partnership with key stakeholders including the Personalization team to ensure we are aligning on the most exciting opportunities to deliver the impactful customer communications and your programs support evangelization and optimization of broader team advancements
- Advance our understanding of "what works" by designing and analyzing A/B and multivariate tests in support of robust learning agenda across all channel variables (ex. content, frequency, audience, offer, etc.)
- Inspire, motivate and mentor a large team of direct reports in various locations across the globe to deliver on key outcomes/initiatives while creating meaningful career paths and growth opportunities
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- University degree in marketing or other relevant area
- 7+ years of experience working in digital strategy, with direct experience managing highly complex, personalized and data-driven email marketing programs at an e-commerce organization
- 3-5 years of direct management experience with responsibility for delivering results through others, managing career growth and inspiring teams to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Experience & strong comfortability managing to P&L, monitoring and reporting on KPIs and providing performance updates to executive level management
- Ability to flawlessly manage multiple complex initiatives at once with full control and understanding of the minute details with ability to package into executive level commentary
- Strong relationship building skills, specifically with executive-level team members
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vista's CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably's Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vista offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Merchandising, Manager, CRM, Work from Home, Graphic Design, Retail, Management, Technology, Contract, Creative