Senior Manager, Event Marketing at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Events and experiences shape the hospitality industry. A passion for bringing those experiences to life, whether hybrid, virtual, or in person, is the ideal for the position of Senior Manager, Event Marketing. As the leader of a team, you’ll be in charge of scaling our overarching event strategy to meet aggressive brand awareness and pipeline targets for the business.
Success in this role is someone who has an unparalleled vision for creating experiences that engage and change perceptions for our audience. You should have a proven track record of reimagining an events strategy to drive outsized impact to deliver leads and increase revenue for a business, ideally in the software industry. If you’re a builder that takes a data-driven approach to events, this is an amazing role for you!
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Develop overarching customer event strategy, plan, and execute events in support of marketing business goals and priorities
- Work collaboratively with marketing and other key stakeholders to delivery exceptional event experiences
- Build a strong relationship with the sales team to deliver on national and regional event programs
- Provide full cycle event management and strategy (vendor selection, Attendee Experience & Engagement and budget management etc.)
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Event planning experience and comfortable in strategic deal-making
- Enjoys planning high touch, highly visible events for external audiences
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with a customer service focus and networking ability
- Familiarity with working in cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Experience managing and leading a team
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.