Senior Manager, Demand Generation at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:55 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 21, 2020
Everbridge is seeking a Senior Demand Generation Manager to manage the attraction, engagement, and conversion of prospects. These activities include email campaign creation and execution, online webinars, lead ROI tracking, and other demand generation programs. The Senior Demand Generation Manager will participate in developing lead nurturing programs and activities to help move existing prospects through the demand generation funnel to close. In addition, s/he will be responsible for regularly reporting on the effectiveness of various campaigns, the conversion of prospects through the demand generation funnel, and optimizing his/her efforts based on data-driven decision-making. The Demand Generation Manage must have experience in enterprise software or B2B technology marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Demand generation program development and management – Develop program objectives, targets, tactics, and metrics and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive customer acquisition success
- Initiate and manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel.
- Webinar program management – Determine online event topics, schedule guest speakers, develop content, drive attendance, manage logistics, and track success metrics.
- Email campaigns – Develop and execute email campaigns for lead generation and lead-nurturing activities.
- Corporate web site management – Manage web content, search engine optimization efforts, paid search activity, and other web-based lead generation and tracking.
- Event marketing – Work with events team to create event marketing strategies, produce signage, event collateral, and promotions.
- Prospect tracking – Track and report on campaign costs, performance, and ROI through the demand generation lifecycle.
What you’ll bring:
- 5-8 years of experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech marketing environment
- Experience marketing B2B technology and/ or enterprise software
- Experience using email campaign management tools to create, send, and track emails
- Experience creating and managing successful online marketing events
- Solid track record creating and executing successful marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to provide vision, inspired leadership, and creative solutions in the management of demand generation activities
- Ability to establish and manage priorities and drive projects to completion
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously with little or no direction
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing environment with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally with Sales, Product Development, Client Services, and Marketing
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Experience with marketing automation systems such as Eloqua, Marketo, or similar
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Illustrator expertise a plus
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description