Senior Manager, Demand Generation
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
The Senior Manager, Demand Generation will design, develop and oversee implementation of customer acquisition/expansion campaigns across an integrated marketing mix. The ideal candidate is a B2B strategist who enjoys developing creative customer programs in close collaboration with sales. S/he will be the be the marketing strategist for one or more business units and will oversee campaign roll-outs across channels. Global campaigns will be localized and translated as needed for regional campaigns. This is a “player/coach” role that will immediately own B2B campaigns from end-to-end while working with Marketing Automation, Content, Events, Dot.com and other colleagues to ensure all programs are flawlessly executed and highly effective. This role reports to the VP, Demand Generation and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- Build and scale an effective integrated campaign program for a global company
- Partner with global business unit heads and translate revenue goals into marketing plans and programs
- Design, develop and oversee demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs
- Laser-focused on demonstrating business impact, you’ll implement methods for measuring, optimizing and reporting on campaign performance and recommend strategies to drive improvements
- Work closely with portfolio marketing to activate personas in demand creation programs
- Develop compelling end-to-end program briefs (including desired audience, pain points)
- Create event strategies for individual business areas, as part of centralized global marketing plans
- Develop copy to support programs, includes working from initial concept to developing copy outlines and copywriting individual content pieces
- Define an always-on digital marketing strategy (e.g., email, SEM, content syndication and account-based advertising) to drive engagement