Senior Manager, CRM Operations & Loyalty
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to lead a team in building, testing, and executing CRM campaigns across multiple channels aimed at player cross-sell, loyalty and repeat play. Are you a leader with a proven record of developing holistic marketing strategy? Do you thrive when working cross-functionally? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Manager:
- You will drive a holistic customer retention approach to generate incremental adoption of new verticals launched, drives market share vs. key competitors, and drives customer loyalty to our brand.
- Lead collaboration efforts with other CRM team leads as well as other Marketing department leads to ensure a coordinated player experience.
- You will lead a team of associates in planning, building, executing, and analyzing lifecycle marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Define key customer groups and success metrics for each of your channels.
- Produce and manage a 12-month promotion calendar for cross-company initiatives aimed at customer engagement and increased LTV.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 6+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing or e-commerce marketing with a company that has long customer lifetimes.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or a related quantitative field.
- You have experience in managing a team of direct reports.
- Experience with advanced testing methodology, highlighting patterns, and making recommendations to drive revenue.
- You are able to define success metrics and deliver on key KPI targets.
- Experience working with various Email Service Providers or other automation tools.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.