Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Senior Communications Manager will play an important role in developing and executing the public relations strategy; creating a full complement of related materials; ensuring consistency and differentiation in our message; and, building and maintaining key relationships with media and analysts. The candidate will have a track record of success and desire to stay in a highly visible communications position while playing a critical role in driving the company’s overall positioning, relationships, and visibility.
- Participate as an important contributor within Nuance’s Corporate Marketing and Enterprise Marketing teams to design and implement a contemporary PR/communications program for the Enterprise business.
- Work closely with the key Nuance and divisional stakeholders to drive important strategic thinking and take a leadership role in crafting and telling our Enterprise story.
- Implement an aggressive media program to drive maximum visibility for Nuance and its Enterprise offerings.
- Oversee communication planning, strategy, execution, and evaluation using KPIs and tools for media releases, public relations, messaging, events, and supporting materials.
- Lead and manage the Enterprise communications PR agency, resources, and budget.
- Align the tone and strategy of communications activity with our vision and business objectives, working closely with management and functions to shape messages.
- Bring new perspectives to other communications projects such as corporate events, investor relations, employee communications, and interactive media.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or greater, with a preferred focus on marketing, communications or business
- 10+ years of experience in communications/public relations, with deep experience in Enterprise-related companies or markets preferred
- Strong project management, presentation, and writing skills.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity.
- Proficiency in Oracle, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other business systems
- Deep business press and national vertical media contacts and results.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.