Senior Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets.
We are looking to add an energetic, ambitious, and purpose-driven individual to join our team. You are a scrappy self-starter, team player that thrives in a dynamic ever-changing environment. You are intellectually curious and excited about coming to work to build something great and new, motivated by the products and the team at Circle.
What you’ll work on
- Develop and implement a global Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) program across all Circle products, including ownership of triggered, product, support and marketing customer communications
- Build and execute a robust set of CLM campaigns, working closely with Product, Marketing and CX functions, including setting strategy, developing an execution plan, coordinating email/push notifications and overseeing acquisition and product messaging
- Ensure proper prioritization of messages and leading cross-functional alignment meetings to avoid communication collisions
- Act as the main point of contact for all customer-facing messaging, including tracking, sharing and drafting recommendations to senior leadership
- Maintain comprehensive distribution lists as well as a mapping of all triggered emails
- Analyze funnel metrics to propose ways to improve acquisition, reactivation, conversion, asset deposits, product, and feature usage and support emails
- Develop and execute a testing pipeline, using a data-driven approach, to set performance and evaluation goals and build dashboards
- Provide technical and administrative support for the company’s email marketing software, providing user support and troubleshooting issues when necessary
- Be a champion for CLM across the business, ensuring upcoming activity and performance is communicated at all relevant touchpoints
What you'll bring to Circle
- 3-5 years experience with customer lifecycle management and analytics tools: bonus if you are familiar with SendGrid and Mixpanel
- SQL and advanced-level analytics skills
- Highly detail and process oriented, capable of building and managing robust communication campaigns and the ability to prioritize work to tight deadlines at a pace
- A love for data and the insights it provides, you are at ease with dashboards and financial metrics and enjoy sharing your findings across the business
- Proven ability to generate innovative ideas to drive growth retention
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We’re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Circle Pay enables customers to send and receive money, across borders and currencies. Circle Invest empowers consumers to buy and sell crypto assets. Circle Trade is one of the world’s top market makers for major crypto coins and offers OTC trading services for institutions and high net worth individuals. Additionally, in 2018 Circle acquired Poloniex and signed an agreement to acquire SeedInvest, both of which enable us to expand our offerings even further. Poloniex is one of the world's leading token marketplaces. SeedInvest is the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.