Senior Internal Communications Manager, Technology at Vistaprint
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Do you want to be a communicator at an organization that empowers you with the autonomy to invent and execute an approach that reaches and engages a global community of software engineers toward their common mission?
Our Internal Communications team is a high-performing, creative and motivated group that is tasked with accelerating Vistaprint’s strategic progress by aligning and engaging team members around the world. You’ll be joining a small but mighty team on a mission. We work together every day, with executives, on sizable communications challenges and opportunities within our own functional areas and Vistaprint-wide.What You Will Do:
We are seeking a mid-level, self-starting, creative individual who is excited at the prospect of digging into a complex technology domain to tell the story of our evolving ecommerce business. Your key customers will include our Chief Technology Officer and the Vistaprint Technology Leadership Team, as well as software developers and other Vistaprint team members around the world. Yes, you’d be sharing updates from leaders, writing stories, building all hands, among others but equally importantly, connecting with and earning the trust and respect of the technology team.
- Help leaders engage and align the technology organization as it strives to transform Vistaprint’s tech stack to deliver jaw-dropping customer value.
- Uncover the motivations of the front line, telling the leaders what their team needs to hear about next.
- Shape and amplify leadership messaging, based on a deep knowledge of the work going on and the people doing it.
- Cut through the noise with events, channels and messages that demand audience attention.
- Experience and success driving communications with and for an audience of software developers is a must.
- Proven experience in sourcing, writing and sharing technology-related stories to software developers and non-technology audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in innovative and effective ways to large, remote audiences.
At Vistaprint, we put great importance on the wellbeing of our team members, which is why we offer perks that ensure work/life balance. These include flexible schedules, work from home, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few!About Us:
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, results-oriented culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on crafting customer value (and delight) through accessible, groundbreaking technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.