As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
Affiliate Marketing is a critical component of Vistaprint’s Performance Marketing portfolio and has been experiencing YOY growth despite the pandemic due to continued experimentation, financial rigor and innovation driven by our highly capable team. We are looking for a strategic and motivated leader, with a passion for innovation and problem solving, to lead an elite team of marketers and take the program to the next level!
What You Will Do:
- Use your expertise to be an advocate for the Affiliate Marketing channel, fostering knowledge and educating business partners on best practices and recent trends in the industry
- Utilize your strong interpersonal skills to partner with global market leadership to understand the regional business trends, objectives and promotional strategy
- Marry the needs of Vistaprint business with the latest trends in the Affiliate marketing field, define program goals and priorities, and build global and local test and learn agendas
- Develop global performance forecasts, make data-driven decisions and ensure consistent delivery against the established program goals
- Be an active participant in the industry by forging strong relationships with our networks and key Affiliate partners, conveying our company’s mission, holding them accountable for results, help identify and recruit new partners, negotiate new deals, re-evaluate existing networks and technologies supporting the program
- Lead, mentor and coach a group of 7 Affiliate marketing specialists in NA, EU and APAC. Train and educate on industry standard methodologies, develop individual growth plans, and forge longer term careers within Vistaprint.
- At least 5 years of progressive team leadership experience, preferably within a global organization
- 7 or more years of active involvement in Affiliate Marketing, preferably within global companies, with hands-on knowledge of Affiliate networks and familiarity with search engine marketing. Extensive understanding of acquisition funnel, performance marketing KPI’s, and profitability levers
- Experienced in negotiation and management of online media campaigns
- Extensive experience in campaign and performance management, with deep understanding of critical metrics such as CAC, LTV and ROAS
- Consistent record of managing multiple projects from start to finish, taking initiative to work independently as well as inspiring others within cross-functional teams.
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.Remote First-Culture:
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.About Us:
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.