Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Nuance is seeking a Senior Marketing Programs Manager to drive strategy, development and execution of innovative, buyer-focused programs and campaigns to drive leads, pipeline and revenue growth for Intelligent Customer Engagement portfolio. In this role, you’ll be responsible for translating buyer needs into high-performing, impactful campaigns that target buyers at net-new accounts and pave the way for Sales to cross-sell, up-sell and expand our solution footprint within existing customer accounts.
This position requires solid understanding of B2B demand generation, digital marketing and content marketing best practices; experience developing highly successful inbound/outbound campaigns and content that converts; exceptional writing and editing skills; and a passion for data-driven analysis and optimization of campaign performance and ROI.
If you’re a high-energy, tech-savvy, roll-up-your sleeves demand generation expert who has deep experience and innovative ideas on delivering impactful programs that drive bottom-line results, we’d like to meet you.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage strategy, development and execution for integrated acquisition and nurture programs and campaigns to drive lead, pipeline and revenue targets.
- Work with solutions marketing team to develop and source high-value campaign offers aligned to buyers' stage-specific information needs (white papers, e-books, analyst reports, interactive tools, case studies, Webinars, videos and more) for use in programs and campaigns across a broad range of vehicles and channels.
- Write engaging, audience-focused copy for emails, landing pages, digital ads and other promotional materials.
- Partner with Solution Marketing, Corporate Communications and line of business (LOB) leads to develop demand generation plans that maximize synergy and ROI across demand generation, awareness, thought leadership and product launch activities.
- Manage budgets, schedules, internal teams and resources and external agency/freelancers to drive flawless execution of multiple concurrent projects.
- Collaborate with international marketing teams on bi-directional sharing of program plans and content to maximize leverage and scale.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on program and campaign ROI, with a focus on driving pipeline and continuous improvement.
- Keep pace with demand generation, digital marketing and content marketing trends and best practices; recommend and initiate pilots of emerging technologies and approaches for improving lead quality and volume.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
Education: BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related discipline.
Minimum years of work experience: 7+ years of B2B lead/demand generation experience with large and/or mid-sized technology companies, preferably some or all in the enterprise software space.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, develop and execute demand generation plans to support the achievement of business goals.
- Ability to quickly master new technologies, markets and buyers and translate that knowledge into compelling campaigns and programs.
- Experience managing and executing email marketing, Webinar, digital advertising and content syndication programs.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, including the ability to write for different media and audiences.
- Exceptional project management skills, attention to detail and ability to smoothly manage complex concurrent projects.
- High-energy self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Articulate, polished written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Able to lead through influence and build consensus via collaboration across all functions and levels in the organization.
- Experience managing agency and freelance relationships.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation systems including Eloqua.
- Familiarity with the Demand Waterfall and Sirius Decisions’ core principles, best practices and KPIs/metrics for demand creation
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.