Senior Employer Brand Manager at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
Can you tell the story about what it is like to be successful at Toast? Are you passionate about building memorable candidate and employee experiences and coaching others to do the same? As the Senior Manager of Employer Brand, you will re-define, create, and implement a transparent and inclusive top of funnel strategy, enabling us to source, hire, and retain top talent. In this role you will elevate Toast’s reputation as an employer of choice.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Lead our employer branding, recruitment marketing, and events strategies, in alignment with Toast’s core values
- Collaborate closely with our marketing and TA teams to re-develop our employer brand strategy, driving campaigns and designing collateral that promotes Toast’s diverse and inclusive culture
- Collaborate with TA Operations and People Success Teams in designing, defining and executing our Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and creating a candidate experience that brings the Toast employer brand to life throughout the journey
- Re-design and optimize all of Toast’s sourcing channels to reflect our EVP and ensure a superior candidate experience
- Test and optimize highly targeted recruitment campaigns to support aggressive hiring plans in all areas of the business
- Partner closely with Toast Communications Team to ensure internal and external messaging is tightly aligned
- Work with TA Operations to measure effectiveness and develop monthly and quarterly reporting impact of employer branding programs
Do you have the right ingredients* (Requirements)
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience working in a strategic brand, marketing, or communications function
- Experience building employer brand and recruitment marketing programs from the ground up
- Familiarity with modern recruitment marketing platforms (CRM, AI sourcing/matching, community creation)
- Experience coaching teams on recruitment marketing tactics such as email campaigns, ad hoc content creation, managing candidate lists, and strategic outreach
- Confident in providing credible counsel to senior leadership and cross-functional teams
*Bread puns encouraged but not required