Senior Director of Partner Marketing at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, partners, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
As the Sr. Director of Partner Marketing you will oversee our entire Partner team and be the leader across all of Marketing to scale the impact from our Partners and their customers. Acting as the ‘CMO’ of our Partner’s addressable market, you will own the demand for a large portion of Toast’s revenue, support the scale of Toast’s marketplace and grow innovative new eCommerce and Local Partner-based programs. Your impact will not stop with Partners as you will be seen as a critical go-to-market (GTM) leader who will help Toast accelerate its growth across the restaurant industry.
You will work regularly with Business Development and Sales leadership and leverage your broad understanding of Marketing and Sales to help us build a better foundation, innovate and scale. You get excited about building new relationships, scaling high performing teams, and using data and insights to drive revenue.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Be the Marketing-wide leader responsible for scaling the impact and revenue from our Partner's and their customer base - an audience that represents a large portion of Toast’s market.
- Build go-to-market programs across the entire lifecycle of a customer, including: demand generation, brand awareness, customer marketing, pricing, sales enablement and more.
- Scale innovative partner programs like Toast’s Marketplace, which aims to be the one stop shop for all restaurateur's needs, dual-sided products like Toast’s Restaurant Card that drive revenue for Toast and its partners, and Affiliate Programs that are digital in nature.
- Own Toast's Partner new customer acquisition number across a broad array of National partners (e.g. US Foods, Resy), eCommerce partners (e.g. RestaurantSupply.com), and Local partners (e.g. regional companies that support restaurant operations).
- Lead the entire Partner Marketing team; own budget, grow and hire world class talent, and build roadmaps to scale the team’s impact.
- Work with Business Development to build new partnerships that will advance Toast’s GTM objectives, grow our API monetization and revenue share strategy, and scale Toast’s ecosystem in parallel with our product vision.
Do you have the right ingredients* (Requirements)
- Managed and scaled high performing teams
- World class Marketer with experience across many disciplines
- Proven track record of building new partnerships or driving alignment across complex organizations
- Creative thinker who can develop innovative, dual-value, GTM programs with a focus on lead generation and revenue
- Experience enabling and incenting Sales organizations
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience scaling PRM or Affiliate tools, like Impartner or Impact
- Experience working with Systems teams to optimize reporting across tools like Looker and Salesforce.
- Experience working in the restaurant industry.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required