Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We’re seeking a passionate, seasoned Senior Director of Communications to lead the media relations and awareness efforts globally for Mendix. The successful candidate in this role will define and execute strategic PR planning globally in collaboration with regional marketing and cross-functional teams and agencies. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in growing awareness globally for technology companies in hyper growth mode.
- Define the strategy for global brand awareness and communications for Mendix
- Develop internal communications that drive and support the company strategy while building the Mendix brand externally.
- Lead corporate communication activities and strategic industry and company events
- Develop print and online collateral in support of campaigns, programs and corporate initiatives
- Work collaboratively across a variety of functions, including product marketing, sales, business development, R&D, and others to support communications goals and ensure alignment with Mendix’s overall strategy
- Demonstrated experience developing awareness KPIs and tracking capabilities
- Experience with communications strategies for product launches as well as creating brand awareness from early stage /no brand awareness to increased brand awareness
- Proficiency in internal organization, and functional stakeholder alignment and communication needs
- Demonstrated understanding of complex technologies, products, and market challenges