Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Markforged (Watertown, MA)
Markforged is reinventing the $1 trillion+ manufacturing industry so that engineers can build anything they imagine while reducing environmental impact. With the market’s most robust 3D printing hardware, software and material solution, a world-class team, great customers and abundant capital, we’re well placed to continue rapid growth and innovation. Recognized by Built in Boston Best Places to Work and with strong company values, Markforged is also a great place to grow your career.
The Digital Marketing Manager role is critical to our success at Markforged. We are looking for someone to own inbound lead generation and help grow awareness and organic results. This person should be a roll-up-your-sleeves operator who thinks creatively and systematically about marketing, and takes pride in delivering measurable results. This person thrives in detail, organization, and analysis. You should have direct, hands-on experience planning, launching, and analyzing digital paid marketing campaigns and promotion.
In this role you will:
- Digital marketing budget allocation
- Search engine optimization
- Paid search campaigns across Google, YouTube, etc.
- Website engagement and conversion
- Metrics, reporting and analysis in collaboration with the Marketing Ops team
- Vendor selection and management
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!
What we look for:
- Proven success improving unbranded search engine rankings, paid search campaign ROI, and website traffic and conversion rate growth
- Three or more years experience in digital marketing
- A deep understanding “under the hood” of digital marketing to ensure that the underlying technologies are properly supporting campaign objectives