At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer. As the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sales, and countless other critical transactions, we’re proud of our role in bringing industries into the digital age.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%) in the past year, as companies in a wide variety of industries look to us to help their customers get crucial legal transactions processed remotely. We’ve been dealing with a number of challenging (but interesting!) scalability issues, as more and more global enterprise companies look to Notarize to help them speed up business processes and provide better customer service in a new, fully-remote world. We’re building the team that will operate a critical platform company in tomorrow’s economy. Come join us!
We're looking for a collaborative, energetic, and numbers-minded Demand Generation Manager who will plan and execute marketing programs and campaigns across multiple channels to engage both current and future clients. You’ll design, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns to generate pipeline and increase client engagement. We're looking for someone with a growth mindset and bias towards action, who will be excited to try new things, move quickly, learn from failure, and be creative.
What you’ll do as a Demand Generation Manager at Notarize:
- Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns and programs to generate leads and acquire target accounts (SEO, SEM, social emails, webinars, chat, affiliate, etc)
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy
- Deliver detailed reporting and metrics on activity results, campaign effectiveness, and ROI; use data to make real-time adjustments and proactively identify trends and opportunities
- Identify new lead generation opportunities and build scalable, data-driven campaigns to fill the sales pipeline
- A/B test campaigns to improve referral programs, direct acquisition efforts, landing pages, and lead capture forms
- Partner with Sales, Product, and Marketing to map and build out customer journeys that drive into the sales pipeline
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams to grow our marketing database, maintain data cleanliness, and develop our segmentation strategy
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows
- Evolve our marketing strategies by leveraging the latest marketing technologies, industry best-practices, and experimentation
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years demand generation experience, ideally with a mix of exposure to SaaS, startups, B2B & B2C
- Revenue-centric marketer with seasoned skills in inbound and outbound marketing
- Proven track record of successfully launching targeted, personalized campaigns across a variety of channels including email, ads, web, social, sales, events, and more
- Demonstrated analytical skills - able to understand attribution models, interpret data within the context of A/B tests, and derive actionable insights from data
- Strong reporting capabilities, with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms (Salesforce & Hubspot especially), and ABM tools and technologies (i.e. Demandbase, 6sense, Terminus, Engagio)
- Thoughtful communication skills, able to clearly convey ideas and data in written, presentation, and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Self-starter mentality, capable of managing multiple projects with a high degree of autonomy, balanced with a desire to work successfully and collaboratively across Sales, Marketing, and Product teams
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equityHeavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.