Senior Creative Producer, Performance Marketing at Hopper
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:59 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, August 18, 2021
About the job
After growing revenue 112% in 2020 despite the pandemic, we’re gearing up for hyper-growth in 2021. Paid marketing is going to be one of the biggest levers for that growth, so we’re looking for a world-class Marketing Designer who can design and produce the ads that will help us acquire millions of new users.
As a Marketing Designer, you’ll work closely with our User Acquisition team to come up with and launch new ad concepts, collaborate with our product team to figure out which value propositions we should be putting forward in the app, and play a central role in Hopper’s overall marketing strategy.
If you love coming up with new creative ideas for performance marketing ads and using your design, animation, and video editing skills to bring them to life in a fast-paced environment; prefer to test multiple ideas quickly and learn from campaign results rather than spending several weeks making an untested project pixel perfect; or you're motivated by seeing your creatives perform well, not just by how aesthetically pleasing they are, then this role is for you!
• Conceptualize and execute on the design and production of original video and static ad ideas for millions of dollars in marketing spend
• Iterate on and improve performance of top-performing ad concepts and create new, ready-to-launch ad creatives each week
• Support the design and creation of landing pages, in-app screens, and other marketing-related materials
• Help drive our creative strategy on Hopper’s marketing as a whole
• 3+ years experience designing high-quality creative concepts and is comfortable working in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
• 2+ years experience video editing and is comfortable working in Premiere
• 1+ years experience with motion graphics and is comfortable working in After Effects
• Experience with direct response marketing and creating ad content for paid social (Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.)
• Knowledge of current creative trends within the user acquisition space
• The ability to prioritize creative performance when designing new campaigns
• Strong understanding of file types, codecs, and compression
• The ability to work independently while managing multiple projects
• Willingness to dive into campaign performance data and interpret results
• The ability to learn new design tools quickly as needed
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to find ways to executive on ideas with limited resources or design constraints
• Experience with creative automation
• Experience designing ad creative for mobile apps
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- WeWork All Access Pass OR Work-from-home stipend
- Entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits and taking risks is everyday business
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
- Access to a 401k
More about Hopper
Today, Hopper is best known as a travel app. We're going to do about $1B in sales this year and weathered the COVID storm better than anyone expected. We just raised $170M from Goldman Sachs and Capital One, and inked a deal to be the exclusive travel provider for Capital One Travel.
We owe our success, in large part, to a proprietary suite of data-driven and risk-based financial services that we have developed that complement a customer's trip-purchasing experience. One example is Price Freeze, where our customers are able to purchase a financial option in the app to lock in any price that they see, on any item, for as short as 1 hour or as long as 21 days with Hopper taking the risk on the other side of the trade.
Now we're laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2021 by adding great people to our team who can help us compete with the travel giants.
Read Full Job Description