Senior Content and Community Manager at Privitar
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:59 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, July 9, 2020
Privitar is seeking an experienced content and social media manager to help lead the company’s content and social media marketing efforts. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Strategic Communications, this individual will join a high-performing, dynamic marketing team responsible for raising brand awareness, increasing thought leadership, driving leads, moving prospects through funnel, and educating prospects and customers about the importance of the safe and ethical use of data
Privitar is a rapidly growing Data Privacy Enterprise Software company based in London, building software to enable the safe and ethical use of valuable data for analytics and machine learning. We work with large organizations worldwide in financial services, telecommunications, pharma, and government, enabling them to get the most out of data without compromising on privacy and security.
Backed by world-leading venture capital funds who’ve invested in companies like Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, Atlassian and Spotify, we have just completed an $80 million Series C funding round, and are in a phase of hyper growth. Privitar is pioneering the new enterprise software category of Privacy Engineering to serve this emerging business need and address a social issue of growing importance. Our technology enables organizations to safely analyze and mine sensitive datasets while protecting an individual’s privacy.
The senior content and community manager will play a key role helping drive our efforts to establish thought leadership, engage and educate prospects and customers. This individual is responsible for producing, developing, and maximizing the use of highly engaging content across a variety of platforms (e.g. blog posts, bylines, eBooks, social media posts, infographics, case studies, videos, etc.)
- Create and maximize the use of compelling, impactful content that advances thought leadership, attracts prospects, educates on data privacy best practices, and promotes the value of Privitar
- Partner with marketing team to map out content strategies and needs that support and extend marketing initiatives
- Own editorial calendars for blog, and collaborate with subject matter experts to create content on a consistent basis
- Edit documents for grammar, style, and content ensuring compliance with guidelines and brand style guide
- Manage social media efforts across platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube), with a focus increasing social following and community engagement
- Ensure created content and social media post are on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Ensure content is optimized for search and user experience across distribution channels
- Measure and assess the success of our content strategy across all channels and regularly report and present the results
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, results driven environments
- Minimum 5 years of content and social media marketing experience, preferably in a high tech or high growth startup environment.
- Proven ability to translate technical or complex subject matter into compelling, easily digestible content. Writing samples will be requested.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, English, or journalism.
Privitar does not accept unsolicited referrals or CVs from any source other than directly from candidates or approved agencies with written agreements in place and instructed on specified roles.
Unsolicited CVs received from any agency not engaged as outlined above will be considered a "free gift", and there will be no fees due should we choose to contact the candidate directly. Receipt of unsolicited CVs will in no way establish any prior claim to the candidate should they also be submitted by another agency. We consider this type of activity an attempt to lay claim to a given candidate and therefore entirely inappropriate. Any submission of unsolicited CVs to us will be deemed as full acceptance of these terms.
We only engage with agencies who are respectful of candidates, businesses and other agencies. We abide by our agreements with them and maintain genuine, straight-forward and lasting relationships which generate the highest calibre candidates for our business.
Read Full Job Description