Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is seeking a marketing analyst on our demand generation team at Toast. This role will be responsible for analyzing program performance using data-driven marketing and statistics tools, develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to assess the effectiveness of existing programs and forecast future outcomes, and report findings to management through text and data visualizations.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Report and analyze performance of organic channels and integrated campaigns on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Identify areas of underperformance for top of funnel acquisition and share insights and action plans with key stakeholders.
- Relentlessly test and optimize Toast content web properties, and campaigns to produce demonstrable growth, capture demand, and drive new business.
- Uncover predictive usage metrics that indicate acquisition and retention of users of our content web properties and other organic channels.
- Drive decisions with both qualitative customer data and qualitative customer feedback. Can articulate why a shift in data might be happening.
- Partner with our business intelligence and marketing operations teams to build and optimize existing reporting infrastructure for organic channels.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience in growth, analyst, or marketing analyst roles.
- A love of data and can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them. Ability to measure brand awareness and business impact is a plus.
- Ability to make strategic decisions, matching customer needs with business needs.
- Experience using data to develop and analyze top of funnel performance; experience with Looker (or similar tool), Tableau, Bizible, Google Analytics (or Heap), and Excel and familiarity with SQL.
- Ability to partner with our web strategy team to execute on A/B and CRO tests to impact top of funnel performance.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions and a passion for continuous testing and optimization
- A hungry personality and a growth mindset: we’re looking for someone who’s determined to win but can also learn from failures
- Strong passion for the restaurant community
*Bread puns encouraged but not required