SEM Manager at Dynatrace
Responsibilities: Search Engine Optimization – The Senior SEM Specialist will understand SEO best practices and how to leverage SEO to increase quality organic traffic to the website. This position will:
- Have a strong understanding of the behaviors of search engines, keyword research, and advertising techniques.
- Learn and expand on current SEO best practices to audit the website and evaluate the existing pages and content offerings.
- Optimize and edit new and existing content to improve ranking and search visibility for target keywords using SEO tools and web analytics.
- Perform keyword research to identify new target keywords in our markets.
- Develop and publish content to include keywords or phrases that will increase traffic to the website. Design meta data leveraging current best practices.
- Stay up to date on SEO best practices and changes to search engine algorithms
Search Engine Advertising – The Senior SEM Specialist will understand SEA best practices and how to leverage paid advertising to increase conversions and increase the quality of traffic to the website. This position will:
- Support the daily management of paid marketing campaigns that include Lead Generation, SEM, Display, Paid Social and Group Marketing.
- Assist in the development and management of group marketing programs
- Monitor quote activity, spend/budget and efficiency metrics on a daily basis to ensure goals are being achieved
- Research issues and provide recommendations to resolve problems pertaining to marketing activities and/or programs that are not meeting the needs of the target market.
- Contribute to other projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or similar field, or similar experience required.
- 4-7 years of experience in Marketing supporting a technology company.
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and experience performing keyword research.
- Has a passion for learning the latest SEO trends and strategies
- Familiarity with SEO tools (Search Console, MOZ, SEMrush, Ahrefs. etc.)
- Analytical thinker with the ability to interpret results to drive change
- Knowledge of a web analytics tool (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Strong communication skills and comfortable presenting concepts and deliverables to internal and external clients and vendors
- Ability to work autonomously and have excellent attention to detail. Must be highly motivated
3 reasons to become one of us:
- People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.