Regional Marketing Manager at Cybereason
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
What You'll Do
Do you like marketing funnels and account-based marketing? Would you run through a wall for pipeline? At Cybereason, our regional marketers co-own the revenue goal with sales. Hard working, multi-tasking, detail-oriented marketing masters who find serenity in to-do lists will thrive. And this is almost certainly more events and a larger budget than you have worked with before. You do not need to know anything about cyber security except that Passw0rd is not a good password.
We are currently considering candidates based in San Francisco, Chicago and Dallas.
Focus areas include:
- Build online/offline strategy, partnering with sales, channel and content/programs teams to drive leads.
- Manage prospect data and segmentation to focus on high value sectors
- Execute integrated programs to include custom events, tradeshows, webinars, email, social media and partner marketing lead generation.
- Align extremely closely with sales directors to deliver tailored pipeline generation programs
- Establish metrics for all demand generation programs, forecast and track pipeline generation
Who You Are
- Proven track record of demand generation and lead management in a security, B2B/SaaS company
- Experience with marketing and sales platforms including Salesforce or Hubspot
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
- Analytical and data-driven
- Creative, smart, fun, team player
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a great problem solver