Regional Marketing Manager
Greater Boston Area
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
The Position: Regional Marketing Manager
We're growing our Americas marketing organization to support our rapidly scaling business. We’re seeking an experienced, high caliber marketer who prides themselves on collaborating with Sales to create regional program strategies and develop and deliver end-user programs that directly support company growth targets.
Additional responsibilities and accountabilities for this role include the following:
- Develop marketing plans that are aligned with sales priorities
- Develop & Own marketing execution plan
- Evaluate productiveness and marketing initiatives ROI
- Manage program, quarterly and annual budgets
- Implement local product launch plans as needed
- Collaborate with Mendix partners where relevant for programs in region
- Represent regional sales priorities and frontline feedback to global resources including product marketing, digital marketing and others
- Communicate regularly with sales leadership, field sales and BDRs to drive awareness of available marketing campaigns
- Other projects as needed
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in B2B regional demand / lead gen marketing with enterprise technology companies
- Demonstrated success in B2B marketing management, developing marketing strategy, driving marketing campaigns and event management from start to finish with clear objectives, outcome and follow-up
- Experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments and driving successful campaigns
- Experience of operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross-functional global organization
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal)
- BA/BS Degree Required
- 25-30% Travel Required
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
Read Full Job Description