NewStore's mission is to bring joy back to retail by supporting brands to deliver an extraordinary shopping experience for their customers. We enable our retailers to run their stores on iPhones and give the associates the power of doing extraordinary things through cutting-edge technologies.
About the role
We are looking for a Leader to join our growing global Go To Market team to drive our strategy around building a presence in France. As a Country Lead, we will support you in building a team that aligns to market expectations and allows for NewStore to grow in the region. Recognizing that each market requires a unique approach we will work together to define the strategy, allocate investment and measure our success.
As a natural leader, you will help build a collaborative, team environment in our high-growth business. You are a strong strategic thinker with exceptional business development skills, self motivated and a creative problem solver. You feel most fulfilled when you are solving business problems on behalf of prospective customers and ultimately driving adoption of NewStore’s mobile retail platform throughout the enterprise. Your customer’s success is your top priority.Desired skills
- 10+ years of experience selling, marketing or building solutions for the retail enterprise, or ecommerce
- Innate curiosity that lends itself to evolving - we are looking for teammates who can share their experience to help us improve and continue their professional growth with us
- Strong communication skills to help internal stakeholders across business function better understand market requirements
- Executive presence that allows for alignment with C-Level prospects in strategic decision cycles
- Market familiarity that lends itself to focus on the right partnerships and prospects to accelerate market adoption
- Experience in a team sales environment, excel at team building and a proven track record of team leadership
- A business technical background and aptitude that helps to establish credibility in the market as a leader in the region
- Experience leading complex legal and commercial negotiation cycles
- Strong time management, organization, and decision making skills
At NewStore, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!