Recruitment Marketing Manager
The team: Recruiting at Datadog is responsible for scale and growth of our company size. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership teams, as we partner with our business leaders on building one of the top Enterprise Software companies in the cloud space.
The opportunity: We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Marketing Manager to unify our recruitment marketing initiatives and formalize our employer brand strategy to attract the best talent across the global business. This is a critical role, as the ability to attract key talent is what will help drive our business forward. This is an individual contributor position with high visibility across all departments and organizations.
- Define our employer value proposition and build Datadog employer brand & collaterals that reflect our employer value proposition at different stages of growth
- Communicate our brand in a positive, authentic way that will improve engagement and conversion, highlighting meaty content that speaks to “under the hood” of Datadog work life and culture
- Build comprehensive, engaging content strategy and calendar across platforms (for blogs, website, social media, events, etc.)
- Target specific audiences through building social media and demand gen digital campaigns to improve diversity of pipeline
- Oversee and measure the ROI of existing branding efforts with job boards and external partners and develop systems to track and analyze ROI for effectiveness of recruitment marketing
- Increase overall % of hires and overall candidate quality from inbound channels
- Manage and improve Datadog careers page, SEO ranking and domain authority
- Own and update all third party recruiting websites including LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc
- Keep an active pulse on market trends, competitor landscape, and engagement techniques
- 5+ years of experience, working in Employer Branding, or Marketing
- Experience developing and tracking integrated demand generation campaigns across social, digital, and events channels
- Experience across SEO, SEM, Google Analytics
- Strong attention to detail, with a professional and creative eye for both visual execution and written word
- Experience tracking and analyzing marketing campaigns
- Ability to prioritize across multiple projects and handle diverse assignments
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and in a fast paced environment
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.