Do you have a passion for marketing? A desire for architecting forward thinking, modern and disruptive campaigns? Have excellent project management skills and a strong ability to multi-task? Enjoy coordinating cross-functional teams across the business to develop world-class campaigns that rise above the noise? Looking to be part of work that is fulfilling, contributes to business results all while inspiring future and existing customers? You could be the next amazing human we are looking for to join our vibrant marketing programs team!
The Marketing Programs Manager will develop, plan, execute, and measure Workhuman’s demand generation campaigns focused on acquisition of new customers. In this role, you will implement a world-class demand generation framework that enables efficient and optimized campaigns based on our ideal customer profile, generates quality opportunities, and accelerates the sales cycle. Working closely with other members of the marketing team, you will collaborate on the development of segmented email campaigns, multi-touch nurture campaigns, and direct response digital marketing. To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to think strategically, while also executing diligently, in order to maximize the impact of each campaign on demand generation.
Reporting to: Senior Director of Global Programs
Location: Framingham, MA
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop and execute campaigns and workflows that support Workhuman’s goals for demand generation with a focus on delivering sales-ready, high-quality leads that map to our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Spearhead efforts around management of the ICP including implementation, ongoing management, communication and education to internal teams, analysis, and optimization.
- Design campaigns and playbooks with an account-based focus leveraging a tiered account strategy for 1:1, 1:few, and 1:many, with account-based scoring enabled to trigger campaign delivery
- Work closely with marketing and sales operations to build workflows and leverage automation for demand orchestration including chat, nurture, and display.
- Dive deep into demand analytics to optimize and accelerate the journey from future customer to customer, ensuring the delivery of the right messages, right people, right time.
- Collaborate with leadership, brand, web, digital, ABM, content, sales, and marketing operations to create a vision for the entire demand creation flow for the ICP, working with the team to map out automation and campaigns aligned to the journey as well as the sales process.
- Establish and maintain an ongoing dialogue with our global sales organization to ensure alignment and collaboration that informs and enhances demand generation campaigns and processes.
- Participate in the development of a demand generation measurement framework that results in trackable campaigns, campaign attribution reports, and analytics that drive insight and action
The Skills You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a demand generation capacity, planning and executing campaigns with a focus on automation and analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred
- Experience marketing within a B2B, enterprise-level sales environment
- Strong track record of quantifiably driving new revenue and accelerating pipeline
- Proficient skills in utilizing marketing tools, including CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation (Marketo)
- Experience with planning and execution of demand orchestration, sales sequencing, nurture streams, and playbook development
- Strong ability to multi-task while keeping priorities in the proper order
- Solid project management skills with preference for candidates experienced in using Workfront, Basecamp, or other project management tools.
- Analytical focus, with experience in tracking marketing campaigns, and pulling actionable insights from data
Who We Are:
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests