Product Marketing Specialist at 6 River Systems (Remote)
6 River Systems (6RS) is a Shopify (SHOP) company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce changed the world and our solutions power winning warehouses of the future. We’re revolutionizing warehouse automation with autonomous mobile robots driven and optimized by our cloud-based software.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to help build our positioning and messaging, plan and lead product launches, develop compelling stories and product content, and provide competitive intelligence updates. Attention to detail and the ability to understand customer problems and translate technical capabilities into simple, compelling value statements are critical.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, this person will be a key member of our growing Product Marketing team and will collaborate closely with Product Management, Enablement, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
- Leverage customer insights and data to help develop product positioning and messaging for different buyers and ensure its implementation across all channels
- Support Enablement by helping to develop content and sales tools for our GTM process that communicates our solution’s value and competitive differentiation
- Help lead, plan, and execute new product launches by working closely with Product, Enablement, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams
- Update customer personas and identify and promote key use cases that will help inform all messaging and marketing activities
- Monitor and assess market and competitive trends, and customer needs
- 2-3+ years of B2B Product Marketing experience for enterprise software or hardware
- Passionate about enabling go-to-market teams and helping companies grow their customer base
- Take ownership and accountability, driving results and working cross-functionally
- Great listener and writer developing content for multiple channels
- Project management skills
- Experience working in supply chain, fulfillment, or automation/robotics preferred
- Thrive in a fast-paced, ‘scale-up’ environment by embodying a “get it done” attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high growth of a start-up combined with the stability of a global commerce company
- Competitive compensation packages and Shopify RSUs
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for all employees
- Paid holidays, vacation/sick time, and parental leave
- Annual 401k contribution from the company
- Lifestyle spending account
About 6 River Systems
Founded in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2015, 6 River Systems is a leading collaborative mobile robotics fulfillment solution and part of the global commerce company Shopify. Founders Jerome Dubois and Rylan Hamilton were previously executives at Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). The 6 River Systems solution is operating in more than 100 facilities in the U.S., Canada and Europe, fulfilling millions of units each week for companies including Lockheed Martin, CSAT Solutions, ACT Fulfillment, DHL, XPO Logistics, and Office Depot. To learn more, visit www.6river.com.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify powers over one million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples, and many more. For more information, visit www.shopify.com.