Product Marketing Manager at Klaviyo
Why You Should Join the Marketing Team
The marketing team is special — a collection of powerful misfits, passionate doers, creative strategists and insatiable dreamers. We’re looking for people nothing like us to make our diverse group even more diverse and broaden our collective thought.
Our customers aren’t simply special. To us, they are our lifeblood. They are entrepreneurs. Parents. Providers. They put their livelihood on the line every day to make their dreams come true. Our customers are inspired and inspiring. We have helped over 75,000 of them grow and yet we have millions more people to serve and work to do to get there.
We want someone who will help us shape the future of our product, market, and business as a Product Marketing Manager. This critical role will be instrumental to the success of our business, which is already growing rapidly and has massive growth ahead to unlock. If you want the opportunity to shape the business that helps entrepreneurs and marketers all over the world grow and fulfil their dreams, this job is for you.
How You Will Make a Difference
- You’ll shape the go-to-market strategy for our products and our audience segments, working with product and marketing leadership to ensure we are uniquely valuable to the customers we serve.
- You’ll play an essential role in the execution of that GTM strategy — from building materials for our customer-facing teams and training the marketing team on how our product works, to doing first-hand customer research that informs our messaging and customer journeys and advising the rest of the company based on those insights.
- You’ll partner closely with:
- The product team, to shape the roadmap and launch new features/international markets
- The sales team, owning the strategy for (and execution of) sales enablement assets and competitive insights, and providing support on large deals
- The partnerships and ecosystem marketing teams, identifying ways to leverage our strong network of partners to amplify awareness and acquisition
- The customer success team, on initiatives to help our customers get up and running and find as much success as possible
- Our other marketing teams, to develop thought leadership content and customer case studies, support acquisition and awareness campaigns, and uncover insights through research
Who You Are
- A product marketer with experience creating messaging and positioning, developing go-to-market strategies, and leading product launches
- Strategic and adaptable, able to prioritize effectively among many competing high-impact opportunities
- A storyteller, whose exceptional internal and external communications inspire people and compel them to join your cause
- A confident and collaborative teammate who enjoys working closely with other marketing teams, product teams, sales teams, and customer success teams
- A deeply empathetic person, who always starts with our customer and works backwards
- Scrappy and curious, always questioning the standard way of doing things and finding ways to do it better
- A driven achiever who is exceptionally goal-oriented, steady, and uncompromising on quality; who can juggle several ongoing projects with multiple stakeholders while staying organized and calm
What Your Work Will Look Like
- You’ll report to the Director of Product Marketing
- You’ll work cross-functionally with senior leaders and teammates across every team in the company
- You’ll become a trusted spokesperson in the Klaviyo and ecommerce community
- You’ll solidify your expertise in strategic product marketing for a successful hypergrowth startup
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.