Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. We are an industry leader in providing privately labeled state-of-the-art 7x24x365 roadside assistance, accident management, consumer affairs and emergency services powered by the Swoop multi-sided platform and a constellation of microservices and lambdas. Our customers range from Insuretechs and digitally transforming legacy carriers to connected vehicle manufacturers, mobile startups, car sharing and mobility services, fleet and disruptive online as well as legacy brick and mortar car dealers.
Headquartered in Medford, MA operations throughout North America, and technology development in both the Boston and Bay areas, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company in our industry.
Our team is passionate about addressing real-world problems with digital solutions. We’re looking for enthusiastic problem solvers and leaders who are ready to join a fast paced organization and make a big impact at scale in a job that really matters – creating outstanding experiences that deliver exceptional outcomes to millions of stranded motorists and passengers every year.
Our product marketing team works across all the lines of business and products developing and crafting clear crisp positioning, product roadmaps, messaging and stories to bring these solutions to life. Our efforts are critical in growing and supporting our business, driving product recognition, product adoption and product usage.
A successful product marketer at Agero will need to work across functions, with an entrepreneurial and innovative approach to create brilliant campaigns that inform, teach, and develop value for all audiences. Our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch. We are looking for a creative, analytical, collaborative product marketer to join our fast-growing team
- Product Positioning: Develop, update and refine product positioning for supported lines of business
- Product Expertise: Become a Subject Matter Expert for the products in supported lines of business
- Product Marketing Content: Build and distribute compelling product collateral in conjunction with the creative team to support lines of business (slides, blog posts, video scripts, podcast scripts, social posts, etc.)
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Define and lead execution of go-to-market strategy for product and feature launches for supported lines of business
- Product Roadmap: Coordinate with product management team to align on product roadmap, develop key messaging and define launch schedule
- Develop, update and refine product positioning for supported lines of business
- Build understanding of key personas
- Design, execute, and analyze primary and secondary market research
- Coordinate with product management team to align on product roadmap, develop key messaging and define launch schedule
- Define and lead execution of go-to-market strategy for product and feature launches for supported lines of business
- Build content to help promote better client and customer experiences
- Build market awareness through product education including but not limited to web content, blog, collateral, multi-media content
- Manage product update communications including but not limited to client communication, client services training, demos, written communication, assist with PR efforts
- Determine effectiveness of initiatives through a metrics driven approach, celebrate successes and look for opportunities to enhance efforts
- Share insights with marketing team and lines of business
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+years’ experience
- Product management or product marketing or marketing strategy
- Experience with Hubspot, Powerpoint, survey tools and analysis
- Tech/software industry experience
- Comfortable with B2B2C, tech and service industries
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally
- Ability to work creatively within budget
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to present data in meaningful and accessible ways with the ability to adapt to the audience
- Roll up your sleeves attitude for unexpected efforts and initiatives needed to support broader marketing team, and business at large