Product Marketing Manager at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, artist, and researcher in the world.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help bring our products to market in a competitive space. As part of our small but mighty Product Marketing team, you will own all aspects of bringing our cutting-edge products to market from developing the critical messages and go-to-market strategy, to working with marketing and creative to develop assets, to working with product to get early user feedback; you’ll be involved in it all. You’ll quickly build relationships across almost all departments in the company, including product, design, web, and sales.
This is a fast-paced environment, where we launch new materials to market every couple of months, with large hardware announcements every few years. In 2019 alone, we launched >20 new products and service offerings. We’re not slowing down anytime soon.
If you’re passionate about reinforcing product messaging across everything we do in sales, services and marketing, we want you to join our team as a Product Marketing Manager.
**Please note this is not a remote position**
- Plan the launches of new products and releases of existing products, while managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with target buyer personas.
- Develop technical training, messaging decks, internal FAQs, and product guides, to enable our sales team to work efficiently while driving ongoing competitive differentiation.
- Define the product positioning and messaging that is differentiated, defensible, clear, drives action and leverageable by our sales and marketing teams.
- Measure, analyze, and communicate the effectiveness of our go-to-market process, strategy, and materials to make continuous improvements. Your analysis and insight will help drive improvements to our processes and messages.
- Have successfully launched new B2B products to market
- Love working with sales and marketing teams to create effective product training material that includes value propositions and competitive differentiation.
- Are detail-oriented with great project management experience and demonstrated ability to drive ambitious projects to completion in short time frames and with limited resources.
- Have a proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally to complete projects.
- High level of initiative and strong business judgment; comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Technical writing experience
- 3D Printing or Additive Manufacturing industry experience
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.