We are looking for a strategic and operationally focused Product Marketing Manager with a proven track record of understanding the needs and goals of a fast-growing B2B startup to help us evolve the AdmitHub product into a world-class defacto platform for use within the higher ed market.
Who We Are
AdmitHub is the world’s first AI-powered chatbot purpose built to provide the resources, information, and self-motivations to nudge students—regardless of where they are in the process—toward taking the next step in their learning journey. And we have the research to prove it.
As the Product Marketing Manager you will be the bridge between our partners and our internal product, sales, partner success, and marketing teams. You will be responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of new products to customers. You will be a trusted voice within the organization, creating resources and helping drive our go-to-market strategy.
This is your chance to shape the product and positioning of a promising company while enjoying autonomy and being joyful as the “voice of our partners”. We’ll provide the environment for you to master your skills and find both personal and professional growth. We are invested in promoting from within and providing the support and mentorship aimed at your long term success.
What You’ll Do
- Build on product messaging that sets our products apart from others in the market and provide front line teams with unique selling points
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales, partner success, and marketing teams and develop sales + lead gen tools that facilitate the selling process
- Take part in internal presentations around our product offerings and also be willing to jump on sales or partner calls to answer questions
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups, and sales data
- Use market research data to establish product pricing
- Own the knowledge base for the competitive landscape for the market we are in and develop it over time
- Develop clear positioning, value proposition and messaging, driven by customer insights and data to inform Admithub's overarching narrative focused on helping people take the next step toward a more fulfilling life
- Craft clear definition of customer needs, market trends, and competitive developments collaborating with Sales, Customer Success, and UX/Product teams to deliver a world-class experience from the customer's first visit to Admithub.com to launching their first student campaign script
What You’ll Have
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or product marketing
- Strong marketing competencies across strategic planning, positioning and messaging, segmentation, and storytelling
- Ability to analyze data, surveys, and industry trends to form a cohesive quantitative picture of the market
- Experience modulating and formatting messaging across mediums for internal and external communications
- Desire to move quickly from information gathering to going to market with a finished product
- Comfortable working with a diverse group of internal teams
AdmitHub is committed to creating a company where all employees regardless of background can show up and feel they belong. This is an ongoing journey, and we welcome questions one here we’re at during your interview process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.