Product Marketing Manager
Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never heard of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries.
Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you.
Become a key member of the Interactions Product Marketing team, working closely with the product management, field marketing and sales team for our Intelligent Virtual Assistant products. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will define the who, what, and why of your product, identify and develop a variety of compelling content (written, videos, demos, presentations etc.) to fuel sales, marketing and customer success and effectively convey the value of Interactions offerings.
Essential Job Functions*:
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy. Plan and drive the launch of new products, features and releases alongside Product Management; manage cross-functional implementation of the go to market plan.
- Develop vision, messaging and competitive positioning. Synthesize market intelligence & customer insights to develop a deep understanding of our market and customer segments and craft compelling audience-specific messaging.
- Be the subject matter expert and evangelist of your product. Offer product demonstrations at trade shows and webinars as well as to customers and prospects.
- Identify growth opportunities and product and feature concepts to support our expanding solution set and entry into new markets.
- Develop and drive programs to frame and track competitive and market landscape. Use insights to inform sales materials, campaigns, go-to-market and launch strategy.
- Serve as customer expert. Develop a full understanding of buyer behavior and profile.
- Interact with customers, press and analysts to promote Interactions products. Own and articulate the value of our offering to the market.
- Create presentations, customer case studies, collateral and sales tools.
- Conceive and build programs that drive awareness at the C- and VP-level.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA/MS preferred.
- 4+ years of extensive product marketing experience in B2B technology space. Experience in customer care market preferred.
- Outstanding presentation, writing and communication skills with a keen ability to translate complex technical capabilities into creative, intuitive content and programs.
- Demonstrated experience and proven track record working in a highly technical and B2B focused products and solutions
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, autonomous environment.
- Experience communicating with sales teams, customers, prospects, analysts, and internal management