Product Marketing Manager
6 River Systems is disrupting a hundred billion dollar industry with a new approach to warehouse automation. Founded in 2015, we have developed a solution built on proprietary AI, mobile robots and cloud-based enterprise software. Our solution is half the cost of traditional automation and 2-3x faster than manual, cart pick operations.
Our culture is built on trust, smarts, and collaboration. We have a West Coast vibe with Northeast drive. As a team, we encourage open discussion about particularly challenging problems. We are as passionate about hiring the right people as we are about building great products.
This is an exciting position to build our awareness and engagement with clients, analysts, partners and the press. We are seeking someone who can bring a mix of art and science to their work and who enjoys working across disciplinary lines on a small team.
As a Product Marketing Manager you’ll work closely with sales, product management, marketing, solutions and deployment to ensure the market positioning and messaging for 6 River Systems differentiates our solutions and enables our teams for success. You will also be responsible for supporting and marketing to “influencers” such as analysts, journalists and key partners.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager with a background in supply chain, enterprise software, SaaS, or related technologies who knows what it takes to pick and execute the campaigns that will drive growth for the company.
- Lead 6 River Systems analyst, partner, press strategy, including developing the story together with product management, sales and corporate marketing
- Develop & execute partners strategies for 6 River Systems solutions including messaging, positioning, launch plans, enablement materials, market-facing documents, etc.
- Identify the right journalists and analysts to brief, developing a briefing and inquiry strategy by journalist or analyst
- Writing analyst decks and press pitches. Briefing analysts and press, and working with product managers to contribute to analyst briefings.
- Lead cross-functional launches of new features and products by collaborating with Product Management, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and other functional teams
- Be a thought leader in the industry and evangelize 6 River Systems solutions with customers, analysts, press, and other industry influencers
- Develop new and maintain existing product collateral such as datasheets, customer presentations, competitive analysis, and sales tools
- Proven experience engaging with partners and influencers (e.g. analysts, journalists) and driving growth in a product and/or service line
- Passion for supply chain and technology and becoming an expert in areas of product marketing ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical capabilities into meaningful value for prospects and customers
- Ability to translate technical concepts into easy to understand sales enablement materials
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment, and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise hardware or software product marketing
- BS/BA required; B.Eng and/or MBA a plus