Product Marketing Manager - Global Services
Rapid7’s Product Marketing team is responsible for leading go-to-market strategy and execution for our portfolio of products and services. This specific role will oversee the Rapid7 Services portfolio, which is comprised of penetration testing, advisory services, incident response, and training services. The Product Marketing Manager serves as the business owner and acts as the expert in communicating the value of our professional services to both internal stakeholders and customers. Serving as a cross-functional leader, this person works with Sales, Services, Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Customer Success teams to develop ongoing initiatives for driving revenue and overall Rapid7 growth.
Here's what you'll be up to...
- Work with teams across the organization to research, plan and implement go-to-market tactics that drive demand, customer adoption, and revenue.
- Lead and take accountability for business results market share growth and dominance within the market.
- Form, align, and lead cross-functional teams to deliver on go-to-market initiatives.
- Be an evangelist and spokesperson for your Rapid7 Services, communicating and educating internal and external stakeholders (customers, channel partners, press, industry analysts).
- Develop and help refine marketing content including sales collateral, thought-leadership presentations, speaking engagement abstracts, website content, videos, blogs, press releases, by-lined articles, webcasts, whitepapers and more.
- Position our sales channels to win through effective sales enablement initiatives (and participate in sales calls when needed).
- Represent and influence go-to-market activities in product strategy discussions.
- Know our customers, their pain points and their success stories. Drive customer fluency throughout the organization.
- Thoroughly understand and stay abreast of the customer and competitive landscape, Rapid7's products, and industry news to best influence our marketing strategy.
- Champion the effort to continuously experiment with different go-to-market strategies, applying learnings along the way.
Here's what you have...
- 5+ years product marketing experience.
- Marketing experience within technology, security, data analytics, professional services is preferred.
- Outstanding verbal communications and skilled in creating content and delivering presentations to support sales and marketing initiatives.
- Strong writer and collaborator who understands how to communicate with a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business value for internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once, with multiple stakeholders, and to get products/features launched on-time.
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels, departments, and geographically dispersed office locations.
- Available for occasional travel to industry conferences and events.
Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) is a team of highly motivated individuals dedicated to making the world a safer place through innovative cybersecurity solutions. With over 7,200 customers (including half of the Fortune 100) across 120 countries, Rapid7 aims to give Security, IT, and Development teams the tools needed to dramatically improve their security operations. Consistently named one of the best places to work by the Boston Business Journal, Rapid7 views its people as its most important asset and invests heavily in employee career development and company culture.